Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2019

About me and my new blog - Blooming Minds with Sam

Hello world! My name is Samantha, but I go by Sam (or to some, Sammi). This was my first blog post that I have ever done, but I am updating it just a bit since things have changed since I've first started my blog. I recently changed my blog name to "Blooming Minds with Sam" so if you see some older posts that say "Simply Sammi", I probably still have to change those because that was my old blog name that I have decided to change.
Let me start off introducing myself with the things that I love.
I love to travel, read books, do things with my dog (and for my dog because he's spoiled), drink coffee, write, go to museums and learn about history, go on (short) hikes, visit Universal/Disney, hang out with my friends and laugh, stay home and clean and cozy up on my couch with some Netflix, watch Harry Potter on repeat, eat pasta whenever I can and also cook pasta whenever I can, hang out with my mom because she's the cutest, and I try to enjoy the simple things in life. I like to think I'm an all-around positive, happy person. I love to laugh. Whenever I have a vision for something I make it my mission for it to come to fruition. I would say I'm pretty content with where I am in life but I'm always looking for more ways to grow as a person and a friend. I love to read about what other people do, places they go, or tips they have and work it into my own life as means to inspire, which I think has gotten me into blogging. This is something I hope I can do with my own blog.
It's taken me a while to figure out what direction I exactly want to go with my blog, but I think that's how most people feel when they're starting out. And to be honest, I'm still not quite sure! But I figure, if I keep persevering and trying different things, I'll eventually figure it out, because sometimes that's just what you have to do.
I also have a passion for helping people. I love being able to motivate and provide resources for others. I am a social worker and recently received my license as a therapist. My title is an LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social Worker).

I hope that gave you a little bit more information about myself and hope you stick around. Let me know if there's anything that you would like to see on my blog :)

 
Lots of love, Sam









No comments:

Post a Comment